Join Our Team!
pslate customs is hiring!
Hi everyone, I want to share the exciting news that I am looking to add another member to our team. If you haven’t been to the site yet, take a look: pslatecustoms.com
We are located just outside downtown Lawrenceville, GA which I know already excludes many people. If you are in the area and are at all interested, please fill out the form!
I’m looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for SFFPCs. I’d expect you to work around 30-40 hrs/week in the time frame of 9-5 Mon-Fri (8-4, 10-6 would also be OK).
Job description; including but not limited to:
- Oversee other employees
- Use knowledge of PC components and cables offered to assign orders to employees for crafting
- Quality control
- Unsleeved cable assembly
- Checking orders with PSU tester
- Checking orders for correct sleeving colors/number of cables etc
- Working with me to create custom length cables for new cases and design other new products
- Experience building in a SFF chassis (NCASE, Dan, Ghost, Sliger preferred!)
- Understanding of different cable types (24 pin, EPS, PCIE, SATA, Molex)
- Familiarity with popular SFF cases and motherboards, GPUs, PSUs
- Ability to craft items with high attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work independently or in small groups
- Strong communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to work with sense of urgency
- Ability to work with hands for long periods of time
Link to Google Form: https://forms.gle/LMJyAsEYdEbfsWEk9
If you are interested, please reach out via the Contact Me page at the top of the site for more specifics.